WHO WE ARE
GRBCON, Inc. is a Signatory General Engineering Contractor (License #1012408 A, C-42) focused on pipeline installation, repair, and rehabilitation. Our firm’s main services include Sewer, Water, and Storm Drain infrastructure construction in the Southern California municipal market.
Founded in 2015, GRBCON’s primary goal was to become the choice Critical Infrastructure Partner.
Our firm's management team has a combined 100 years of experience in the Southern California Public Works market ranging from small asphalt repairs and sectional point repairs to large projects exceeding 50,000’ of new pipeline. GRBCON’s management has a vast amount of experience in trenchless technology including but not limited to Horizontal Directional Drilling, CIPP and Pipe Bursting.
Our firm treats every project with the upmost attention to detail, safety, and diligence regardless of the contract amount. We believe it is our duty to provide utility owner’s with a superior finished product while providing our employee’s with all the tools necessary to construct projects safely. Our keen focus on safety in the workplace has resulted in the Engineering Contractors’ Association Safety Award for the past two years.
Partner with us to bring . . . to your project!
Partner with us to bringto your project!
WHAT WE DO
24/7 Emergency Pipeline Repairs
- 24/7 Emergency Pipeline Repairs
- Open Cut Pipeline Repair and New Installation
- Pipeline Testing, Inspection and CCTV
- Pipe Bursting (Sewer, Water, Storm Drain)
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (Pipeline Installation)
- CIPP Rehabilitation, Sectional and Full Length
- Manhole Install, Repair and Rehabilitation
- Structure Construction, Repair and Rehabilitation
- Stormwater Filtration Unit Installation
- Asphalt Installation and Repair
- Minor Striping
- Minor Concrete Installation and Repair
WE WORK WITH
request a project list?
If you are interested in a project list, please contact our office via the TOUCH BASE link on our website. We would happily send you a specific list of projects we have completed.
GRBCON wants to be your Critical Infrastructure Partner. Reach out below with any inquiries you may have regarding our completed projects or employing our services in the future.